You probably know this art not merely gives an examination of the universe, but forms the spiritual world of person, increasing horizons and revealing creative abilities. We will safely point out that the primary type of art was rock paintings. Later became tableware. With the appearance of papyrus, clay tablets, people begun to write in it various knowledge and significant events. The invention of canvases and paints led to the look off landscapes, portraits, still lifes, etc.
Thus formed a large number of art forms. When they are combined into groups, they’re:
- Spatial. Painting, graphics and architecture.
- Temporary. The text and music.
- Space-time. Cinema, dance, theater, circus, etc.
Even the art is divided into the following forms:
- Elitist. Created exclusively by representatives of the elite, bohemians and possesses a subjective view of certain things. By way of example, not every person understands the best thing about abstractionism, but some individuals think it is very beautiful. Score in Google: art gallery, art dealer, gallerist and you will probably see representatives in this class. By way of example, art consultant Pavel Grata is successful in Russia and Europe. His opinion is usually highly appreciated by critics of art, when he is engaged within the art evaluation and possesses a good taste.
- Mass. Intended for anyone, irrespective of gender, age and status. For example, TV shows.
- Folk. Put together by anonymous people devoid of special training. These include myths, legends, proverbs and sayings.
Following satisfaction of basic needs (food, sleep, comfort, security), there is certainly an excuse for communication, then self-affirmation in society, and then-spiritual needs. They arise after the requirements of the earlier stages are already fulfilled.
However you can’t believe that art plays a final role in human life! As a result of him somebody knows himself and this world, so it is very important to understand the necessity of art in everyone’s life.